Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Redneck Sensitivity

Three Rednecks were working up on a Georgia cell phone tower: Bobby, Johnny and Bubba.

As they start their descent Bobby slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Johnny says, "Well, damn, someone should go and tell his wife."

Bubba says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser. Johnny says, "Where did you get that beer, Bubba?"

"Bobby's wife gave it to me," Bubba replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?"

Well, not exactly", Bubba says. "When she answered the door, I said to her, you must be Bobby's widow'."
She said, "You must be mistaken, I'm not a widow."

Then I said "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are."

No comments: